Thursday, August 30, 2012

this just in: now that's a statement.......

Let me tell you a little story.
It starts with a young woman, ok it's me, doing a little shopping, killing time with a friend before dinner,
when I spot this AMAZING necklace, glorious in it's extravagance
and colour and sparkle. But I showed incredible restraint and didn't buy the necklace!

A few more weeks pass, in that time I have told just about everyone I know about the necklace and how spectacular it is. Finally I decided, to hell with it, I'm gonna get me that necklace!
I jumped online, while simultaneously whipping out the trusty credit card,
and much to my horror I find the necklace is sold out online!!
What's a girl to do but head to the land of the sold out, discontinued line and seasons past.......Ebay!
Miraculously, in a turn of events clearly planned by the fashion gods themselves, I found the necklace, in brand new condition, never worn! So I swooped in and snapped it up and sighed a very large sigh of relief.
A few days later the necklace lands in the mailbox and I am deliriously happy.

The End!

And what's the moral of this story dear readers, if you find something that you love,
and not just kind of fond of love, but real all encompassing love then you NEED to get it!
Lest you find yourself in the same situation as me!

In the interest of good storytelling here is the necklace at the centre of this drama.



xx